Two decades of experience coaching leaders in the US and globally. Co-author of the highly acclaimed book, Anytime Coaching: Unleashing Employee Performance.
Thought leader in the field of Neuroleadership, developing practices to slow down and rewire the brain to work more effectively with others.
- Coached more than 1000 leaders, from C-Suite (CEO, CFO, SES), mid-level executives to millennials and new managers
- Former Adjunct professor, Johns Hopkins Carey Graduate School of Business
- Professional Certified Coach by International Coaching Federation (over 2000 hours of coaching experience)
- Certified in Conversational Intelligence for Coaches (2017)
- Awarded prestigious “PRISM” award for outstanding coaching at the National Institute of Health
- Nominated Member, The Society for Neuroscience
- Guest speaker and presenter at more than 75 conferences on neuroleadership, conflict resolution, Anytime Coaching and influencing/negotiation.
Wendy was trained at Harvard University’s Program on Negotiation where she was a researcher and teacher. She served as an Adjunct Professor at Johns Hopkins Carey Graduate School of Business. Wendy received her Master’s Degree from the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy (Tufts/Harvard Universities) and has her BA degree in economics and international relations from Mt. Holyoke College. She is married and the proud mother of two sons. Wendy is on the board of the Conflict Resolution Center of Montgomery County. She also supports the NICL school in Leogane, Haiti where she has traveled to do service work. Wendy is a member of numerous professional associations.
Swire Solutions has a worldwide network of expert consultants, coaches and facilitators so we can match the right talent to the specific needs of our clients.
Amanda Michelle Echevarria
Jan Day Gravel