2020 Applied Neuroscience Webinar Series.
Designed for Leaders & Managers, Executive Coaches, Organizational Development Professionals, Team Leads
Back by popular demand. The DC Neuroleadership Group is offering a new two-part series on Applied Neuroscience topics. The Webinars are taught by Wendy Swire and take place live recorded if you cannot attend the live events. You may sign up for both or one of the sessions. In only two hours, you will gain high-impact and practical understanding of essential aspects of brain science with immediate workplace applications.
The programs are designed to provide a high “return on investment” for your time to ensure you understand key concepts of neuroscience that can be applied. The Webinars take place live on Zoom and are also recorded if you cannot attend the live events. You will receive supplemental resources, a participant workbook and access to the recordings and all course materials. 1.0 CEUs from the International Coaching Federation are available for each session.
In this session you will learn:
- Go beyond the Triune (three) brain model and understand your Six Brains as source of information and wisdom.
- Learn Four Critical Brain Networks (Default, Rewards, Affect and Control) and how they impact emotional and cognitive function.
- Understand the impact of neuroscience networks on resiliency, productivity and self-awareness.
- Review how to apply these neuroscience concepts in your workplace -- as a coach, manager, leader or team lead.
To register for this Webinar, please go to:
Webinar Session #2: Neuroscience and Change in the Brain
Date: Thursday, February 6, 2020 | Time: 7:00-8:00 PM US/EST
In this second session you will learn:
- Why the brain dislikes uncertainty (why no news is worse than bad news).
- What brain networks and neurochemicals are impacted by change.
- How the brain moves makes decisions and reacts during change.
- The impact of emotions, positive neurochemistry and habit formation in creating long-lasting change.
To register for Webinar 2 go to:
About your Instructor: Wendy’s Background in Applied Neuroscience
Wendy at the DC Neuroleadership Group with neuroscientist and expert in neuroplasticity Dr. Douglas Fields, from the National Institute of Health
Wendy is well-known for curating brain science research and applications to make the information practical and accessible to all levels and audiences. She is very active in the field of Neuroleadership since 2009, when she formed the Neuroleadership Institute’s Washington, DC Chapter today known as the DC Neuroleadership Group.
A popular speaker and workshop leader, Wendy has taught Applied Neuroscience and Neuroleadership to Fortune 100 business executives, senior military leaders, congressional staff members military, executive coaches and other diverse audiences.
She was nominated and accepted as a member to the prestigious professional Society for Neuroscience, is a member of the Academy of Brain-Based Learning and is certified in Conversational Intelligence®. Wendy works closely with neuroscientists and neuropsychologists to ensure her research material is validated and cutting edge.
See Wendy in Action Speaking on Applied Brain Science (video)
Testimonials from Applied Neuroscience Webinar Series
Quantum Leap Coaching and Training